Ok my second tag! And I owe it to Dhanya who keeps a really neat blog, something when you are done reading you could use to lull yourself to sleep cause it provides the audio requirements for your count-sheep-to-sleep activities. Thanks Dhanya 🙂
The tag. Creating bucket list. Totally new to me. The tag and the movie. I have to write down my wish list, with the things I want to do before my breathe says “Alright I am tired, I am going to stop coming out and going in now. Ta!”
I have made a wish list sometime back but that was not having a dead line in mind (dead line?! Ouch! That’s some pun!)
Anyway I will bring in 6 here, cause that’s my favorite number and cause if I brought the whole list I’d need 6 pages.
1. Live all by myself for a while: this has been in my mind ever since childhood. Alone in an apartment (its got to be an apartment-building, my imagination could sometimes be too monster-specific to live in a stand-alone house!). Where I have planned to leave things as they are, and not worry about waking up or cleaning up or any other ups! One room to sleep, where I hope to have a clean bed (which considering my habit of confusing bed for the universal bin could be a difficulty). One room to have a huge drawing board with a white paper all ready for action, where I will have a lot of sunlight coming in from an adjacent balcony and a huge glass window facing the sky (my apartment is going to be top floor, next to the moon :D). This room will also have plenty of novels lying all around the floor and one table and chair with lots of white paper and a pen to write. Another room where I could watch TV and dance. Ok that’s too many rooms. But then there won’t be a kitchen. So it’s alright.
2. Study/work abroad for an year or 2: I’d prefer student life more cause my intention in going abroad is seeing as much of the world as possible in one short life span. So possibility of that happening if I am tied up with work (hah me and work!) is not so promising. Well this wish could actually be rephrased to see as much of the world as possible. Cause I want to meet people and see places all over the world. Talk to them, know them, make friends. Or sometimes just stay away and watch the world run in front of me while I am just a silent spectator enjoying what I saw. Sounds sadistic! But I just meant the good stuff.
3. Author a book or more: ahh this is one huge big wish. One I really hope would happen in the near future. But something tells me hoping and wishing is not going to create chapters for me. Hmm I can’t decide on what to write. I personally prefer humor. But then I am not sure how much that sells. As a first time author I have got to establish myself as a they’d-read-anything-she-wrote writer. I am thinking thrillers and I am thinking detectives. I am thinking Percule Hoirot 😀
4. Adopt a 2 year old girl: another long time nourished wish. Don’t know the possibility or practicality of this happening, but while I am coming out clean, why not. But then if this happens I can’t let myself pop out soon. So the bucket-hitting will have to wait.
5. Stage dreams: Make one great speech to the right crowd (people who are familiar with the inactivity rates of my tongue on stages would appreciate its listing here). Attend and perform a ball-room dance once. Act in a movie once (yes yes don’t laugh). Play one neat song on my violin.
6. Sea/Travel/Crazy: Be a hitch hiker once without any aim or destination, except just hiking wherever I pleased to. Sail on a boat all alone once, and stop in the middle to stare at the sea, or maybe even fishing (I am letting the fish go back). Swim, surf once. And adding two crazy ones: stop in the middle of a street to stare at a statue open-mouthed completely non-conscious of the world around me (I have no idea what makes it wish-list worthy); second, wear a long white wedding gown like this one and get a picture taken of it and then sleep with it on a couch peacefully (I know. I am nuts).
Ah forgot. The second part. Passing baton, Dhanya send it to 9 others. So no clue of how many. Now since I have done 6 all along, I will choose 6.
1. Gov: He has been doing too many tech and too very rarely, he needs to take a break, both from tech and from the break!
2. Tedy: Newest reader of my blog, and brought back to blogging, again by [ahem] my blog, am sure could do wonders with this tag. But I am not sure which of his blogs this tag should go to, well thats his pick.
3. M.Rose: Actually she is the newest reader, I know you’d like this one dear 🙂
4. Kochuthresiamma: She is pretty regular with her blogging, so I hope she wont mind taking this up.
5. Robbie: He has been taking long breaks with his blog, the villain being hectic work. Time to push all that work away and do more important things, like taking up tags Robbie bro!
6. Nikhil Menon: Kid reader of my blog, not sure if he might have already done this.